Stuff I like (all)
- “Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.”— Mandy Hale (via goodnessgabriela)
- Anônimo disse:I used to identify as gq, but then I started to have doubts. How is it possible for the human brain to have a non binary gender? I know that people all over the world have felt this way, but I don't want evidence from mere experiences (I have enough of my own to confuse me). I need science. Sorry if this is worded badly.
There are a mixture of beliefs about this topic, one of the most common of these that is also accepting to the possibility of...
- “There are 7 billion people on this planet who I have not met,
and 195 countries I have not visited.
Yet I am stuck in this insignificant town,
- “Identities are formed at the unstable point where personal lives meet the narrative of history. Identity is an ever-unfinished conversation.”
- Anônimo disse:Hey Fionn, hope you're doing well. Well, I'm a bit confused about whether or not I'm transgender. See, I don't feel like I AM a guy, I don't feel like I'm in the wrong body or anything. But I feel like I WANT to be a guy, and that if I were, if I identified as such, I'd feel happier with myself when I've never felt happy about things before. Like, things would click and make sense to me and I'd feel whole. Is it possible that I'm transgender if I don't feel like I already am a guy inside? Thanks
You’ve just described exactly how I felt before coming out, so yes it’s totally possible. After I did, I realised a lot more about myself and found...